Welcome to Accident Claim Solicitors

What type of chest injuries can I claim for?

If you have suffered a chest injury in a public place, at work, in a traffic accident or on private property, you may be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation.

Types of chest injuries may include – but are not limited to – the following:

  • Lung damage due to toxic smoke inhalation
  • Cracked/broken ribs
  • Internal injury

 How much compensation will I receive?

The amount of compensation you may receive will depend on the severity of the injury you have suffered. This will be decided following medical assessment by a medical expert.

Our compensation calculator offers you a guide to how much compensation you may receive for your injury alone. In addition to claiming for injury you may also be able to claim for financial loss sustained as a result of the accident.

Lung/ Heart Damage £9,000 – £107,250
Toxic fume/smoke inhalation £3,825 to £9,000
Injuries leading to collapsed lungs from which a full and uncomplicated recovery is made £1,575 to £3,825
Fractures of ribs/ soft tissue injuries Up to £2,800
Asbestos-related Disease £4,750 to £50,000

The figures quoted are for injury only. Compensation for other losses like loss of earnings are claimed for separately.

Here are Accident Claim Solicitors our personal injury experts will offer a free consultation and assist you impeccably during the accident claims process.

Make a claim

Stay connected with us