- Accident at Work Claims
- Back Injury Claims & Spinal Injury Claims
- Brain Injury Claims
- Car Accident Claims
- Care Home Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation
- Cycling Accident Claims
- Fatal Accident Claims
- Holiday Claims
- Industrial Disease / Asbestos
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Occupiers Liability Claims & Tenants Liability Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Whiplash Claims
Fatal Accident Claims
Fatal accidents cause not only emotional pain, but also quite often lead to financial problems for the family of the bereaved at a time when the family are already under considerable strain. Accident Claim Solicitors are highly experienced specialists in representing you and/or your family making fatal accident claims.
Our accident claim solicitors have represented numerous claimant family members in making fatal accident claims after the loss of a family member or loved one as a result of a road traffic accident, accident at work or occupier’s liability accident.
Fatal Accident Claims Process
Accident Claim Solicitors will simplify the process of making fatal accident claims and ensure that you are kept updated and aware of how the claim is proceeding at every stage. We will empathise with you every step of the way and ensure that you get all the help that you deserve.
Fatal Accident Claims Compensation
Accident Claim Solicitors will make a fatal accident compensation claim for you to recover compensation for:
- The physical and emotional pain
- The distress the deceased suffered before they died.
- The deceased’s financial losses, between the date of injury and the date of death, including funeral expenses.
- You and your family’s loss of financial support due to the deceased’s fatal accident including the deceased’s financial contributions and claims for childcare and household expenses amongst various other expenses.
- Bereavement to the spouse or to the parents of a deceased minor that currently stands at £11,800.