Medical Negligence Claims Advice
Medical Negligence can cover a range of medical malpractices. This could be a regular professional malpractice or the lack of professional care leading to improper treatment by an unskilled or unqualified medical health professional. if you feel that you have been the victim of medical negligence then speak to one of our medical negligence solicitors now.
Medical Negligence Claims
Our medical negligence solicitors will assess your situation, advise you with what you need to do next and then help you each step of the way.
Firstly to establish whether you have a medical negligence claim you will have to establish the following:
- Prove that there has a been medical malpractice
- Prove that your health has suffered as a result of the negligence.
- Be able to provide sufficient evidence that the party you are accusing is at fault for your ill health.
- The party at fault must have means of payment, if not themselves, through an insurance agency of sorts.
- In some cases the claim being made must be expected to meet or exceed the amount of £1000 in compensation.